A smile 🙂 🙂 🙂
A smile is an expression of joy, of emotion, perhaps hope, maybe support, or encouragement.
Anyone can smile, and every smile is beautiful. No matter if they’re missing teeth, have no tongue, or something, it is still beautiful. Why? Because it’s a simple act of being human. When we are happy it becomes uncontrollable, when we want to praise another it happens. You ever just looked at someone, and smiled? You smiled cause for that moment, that fragment of life, you felt happy. happy to be there, to know them, to be you, to breathe, to live. Very few people can say they had never smiled throughout their whole lifetime because it is close to impossible. Next time someone smiles at you, perhaps smile back, who knows what can happen. it might just brighten someones day.
Facts about smiling :
- Forcing yourself to smile can boost your mood: Psychologists have found that even if you’re in bad mood, you can instantly lift your spirits by forcing yourself to smile.
- It boosts your immune system: Smiling really can improve your physical health, too. Your body is more relaxed when you smile, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
- Smiles are contagious: It’s not just a saying: smiling really is contagious, scientists say. In a study conducted in Sweden, people had difficulty frowning when they looked at other subjects who were smiling, and their muscles twitched into smiles all on their own.
- Smiles Relieve Stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress.
- It’s easier to smile than to frown: Scientists have discovered that your body has to work harder and use more muscles to frown than it does to smile.
- It’s a universal sign of happiness: While hand shakes, hugs, and bows all have varying meanings across cultures, smiling is known around the world and in all cultures as a sign of happiness and acceptance.
“Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.”
You have the power to brighten another’s day with just one smile. Smiles are universal happiness. Everyone and Anyone can smile. Never be ashamed of your smile, ever, because at least you smile, that is powerful because you aren’t afraid to let the world in on your happiness and to spread it with others. I’ve smiled before, because someone else smiled at me. For the remains of that day i couldn’t stop smiling, everywhere i went i greeted people smiling, and vice versa. My days have always been better when i smile, it’s like sunshine, like contagious. We must always keep hope and happiness, and not let obstacles and tragedy change us. Let’s start a smile chain, i smile, you smile, …..smile 🙂