- I liked the coding work, and focusing on html. I really enjoyed these projects and the Scratch programming was very insightful and gave a brand new idea for us to focus on. The way we got to create things was great for allowing us to express ourselves.
- This class was great, i can’t think of any dislikes with this course.
- Maybe more quotes should be incorporated from modern famous people, this way we students could relate and understand more. More free writing posts should be given to allow for expression. The goals journals should be allowed to be any kind of journal, maybe even pocket-sized, to allow for portable goals, and reading.
- A highlight of this class had to be the gem quotes, they were inspiring and motivating. It helped to form our computer skills and our minds.
- I tried to do my best in this class, noting how difficult this year was for me. So much, happened in my personal life, and at times it was difficult to cope with school as well. I gave what i could and tried the most i was able to.
- My goals journal has helped me be more confident and has allowed me to accomplish more than i ever have in my entire life. For this i am thankful because it helped keep me on track with my goals, and i achieved them. I read them in the morning and at night to note what i accomplished or would accomplish within that day. It’s funny because my younger brother always questions why i read my homework over and over again, i just explain how it isn’t homework at all, and how it is actually something i enjoy doing it.
- I want to be Ctr person because i’ve always wanted to stand for good and to do good with everything that i can do. I believe in superheroes and this counts, it saves people. I want to make a positive difference in the world and this is a start to making good.
- I will pass forward the leadership skills i learned and pass forward all the quotes that inspired me.
- I will always remember what i learned here and how this class helped me grow.